Sunday, September 18, 2011

Changing Careers

When I was younger I thought I was going to be a fashion designer and become the next Donatella Versace or Donna Karen. Then I though I wanted to be a beautician and after going to beauty school I realized that I didn't know what I wanted to do.

Growing up I always kept a diary or journal and made it a routine of recapping my day on paper before going to bed. This is when I realized that I enjoyed writing and decided to go back to college for journalism.

After taking a broadcast class I decided that I wanted to be a broadcast news reporter. I've chosen this career because I have a passion for writing and I enjoy meeting and interacting with new people. I wanted to do more than just sit behind a desk, and with a career as a news reporter I will be venturing out to different places within and outside the city.

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany! I think it is so cool you want to be in broadcasting. What all do you do at your internship? It would be cool to hear more!

    ReplyDelete